Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush | Review & Swatches


Hey girlie's!!!

Recently I've been trying to add more cream blushes to my blush collection, I find in the Spring/Summer months i steer away from powder products and opt for more cream based products for that more dewy look. Id heard alot of good things about 'Max Factor's Miracle Touch in Soft Pink' so i decided to pick one up for myself and give it a go.


My first impressions of this before even opening it was how basic that packaging was, it has a plastic screw lid that likes to unscrew itself when it's in your makeup bag or handbag and it's the kind of packaging that i think will break very easily. 

The blusher itself happens to be amazing, it has such a soft, creamy formula that almost feels like a balm and it just blends out onto the cheeks a treat, its in no way a cream to powder finish blush nore is it too creamy that it just slips off your face during the day, its just the most perfect finish that leaves you looking healthy and dewy.


I found this blush to have great pigmentation, you only need a small amount and you can build the blush up as much as you like for your desired look. The lasting power is also great, on me it lasts a good 7 hours before i think i could use a touch up which i think is fab.


I love the fact this shade 'Soft Pink' has no shimmery particles running through it all, I'm really not a fan of that. As for the other colour's in the collection id say they are quite limited, The Max Factor stand in my Superdrug only stocked 3 other shades of this Miracle Touch Blush so I'm not sure how many colours their are in the whole collection or if its just the 4 that they do, I have to say none of the other colours really tickled my fancy so id say 'Soft Pink' is the way to go ha ha.

These blushes retail for £6.99 which i think is great for an amazing quality blush, i can definitely see this blusher being a staple in my everyday makeup routine for a while.

Have you tried this blush??? What did you think?? 

Hayley





4 comments

  1. That shade is so lovely! It suits you well Ms. Hayley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks i've been looking for a new shade i'm gonna give this one a try :)
    http://ollynash.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its fab hun, you wont be dissapointed xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my little blog!!! Reading all your comments really does put a smile on my face and makes my day everytime. I aim to reply to to all comments as soon as possible, if you do wish to speak to me more directly feel free to email me at haysparkle1@gmail.com

Thank you girlie's!!
xXx Hayley xXx